Brattle experts have provided expert testimony and/or consulting services around the world on a wide range of industries such as pharmaceutical and biotech, commodities, e-commerce, energy, financial services, manufacturing, and consumer products. Our work not only includes the standard transfer pricing questions like the proper application of the best method but also economic analyses of the industry, its value drivers (technology, marketing, manufacturing, etc.) and entry barriers, and system profits. We have been involved in some of the most high-profile litigation cases in the last decade. We have also worked behind the scenes in resolutions and presentations with appeals, competent authority, and audit. In addition to litigation, our transfer pricing services also span transaction planning, M&A, valuation, and bankruptcies.
- In re: Nortel Networks, Inc., et al. (09-10138-KG) and Nortel Networks Corporation (RE), (2015 ONSC 2987).
- Eaton Corp. v. Commissioner, T.C., No. 5576-12.
- Amazon.com, Inc. v. Commissioner, T.C., No. 31197-12.
- AstraZeneca UK Limited, et al. v. Commissioners for HRMC.
- GlaxoSmithKline Holdings (Americas) Inc. & Subsidiaries v. Commissioner, T.C., Nos. 5750-04 and 6959-05.
Complex business and legal matters require intellectually honest and analytically rigorous solutions that are thoughtfully developed and clearly communicated. We apply economic and finance principles with uncompromising quality to achieve clarity in the face of complexity. Independent analysis, responsive execution, and compelling presentation. That’s Brattle. That’s the Power of Economics.