“Within months of starting, I had the opportunity to co-author papers with some of the nation’s leading experts and was taking on as much responsibility as I could handle. My daily responsibilities range from quantitative data analysis to persuasive writing, from computer programming to marketing. The best part about working at Brattle is the diversity, both in terms of the challenges that I’m faced with and the skills that I’m developing.”
- Brattle Associate
You will be surrounded by highly motivated and intellectually curious people working in teams with internationally recognized experts. You will apply the skills you learned in graduate school or in the industry to solve clients’ real-world problems. You will frame research approaches, develop work products, supervise and coach staff, and work with clients directly to understand their questions, develop information, and present results. As you gain experience, you will become actively involved in business development efforts and become an expert in your own right.
Brattle provides a stimulating, supportive, and collegial environment that lets our Associates thrive. We are particularly proud that many of the current leaders of the firm began their careers as Brattle Associates.
We hire and develop some of the best and the brightest in our industry. Our Associates come from a wide range of academic backgrounds: from Ph.D.s in economics, finance, or engineering, to MBAs with a quantitative background, to those with other relevant graduate level training. They all share one trait: they have worked hard and achieved success, academically and professionally. Beyond analytical ability and intellectual horsepower, successful candidates also have:
- An unwavering commitment to excellence
- An entrepreneurial drive
- An excitement for solving complex real-world problems for our clients
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to think critically
- The ability to build strong and trusting professional relationships
- The desire to contribute to the firm’s goals
- Strong and persuasive writing skills
- An interest in leading, training, and developing staff
- Motivation to become an expert in their chosen field
- The ability to explain complicated concepts in a way that is easy to understand and respects the rigor of the analysis